Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy as usual...

Well between kids, cakes, life, being sick, etc, I haven't blogged in a while. No worries, I'm still alive. I'm still exercising 5-6 days a week. I had a cold last week so I missed several days, and it was harder than I thought getting back into my groove this week. Today I finally felt like my endurance and energy was coming back-yay! Now I really need to work on my diet. I know that's what is holding me back in the weight loss department. Easier said than done though. Especially when darling husband goes shopping and brings home delicious ice cream, cheetos, coke, etc! I have no self control! What's a girl to do? Sigh.
My baby Simon turned ONE on Monday! A whole year old! And we've all survived! Still not sleeping through the night on a regular basis, lame. But happy and healthy nonetheless. I wonder, how long can we still refer to him as a baby? Until he walks? Talks? Starts college?
The older boys are...well...boys! They are driving me crazy, I think we all have cabin fever which is not helping. I am counting the days until I can take them to the park to play. We all need some fresh air. We have parent-teacher conferences for Gavin (5 1/2) next week, which I am looking forward to. I still feel like I'm so new to this whole "having-a-kid-in-school" thing even though it's been, what, 6 months now? And we got the official letter a week or two ago that Owen (3 1/2) got into Gavin's school for K4 next year. Not that we were worried that he wouldn't get in, it's not like it's an exclusive school or anything, but it's still nice to have it finalized. I'm really looking forward to only having Simon home with me next fall! Is that bad? It's just that Owen is so bored lately, he's getting into lots of mischief to entertain himself. LOTS of mischief.
Well enough of my ramblings for now. Better get something productive done while kids are napping.

1 comment: